In the depth of my heart


My dear mum,
Ever since i know you ,
You're my life
You give me joy ,
You give me happiness ,
You give me strength to go on with the challenges in life
And the most important thing you give me is your love ,
Nowadays i just can't stop myself from being rude to you ,
I misunderstood you ,
I thought you don't love me ,
But now i know ,
Ever since i lied to youu
I can feel your love fading away ,
I know its my fault
And now i'm standing in front of you saying ,
Im sorry mum but i have changed
I know its hard to gain back your love
I need your love , mum
And MOSTLY I NEED YOU ALWAYS , mum
No matter how many days ,
How many months ,
Even years ,
I will be there to gain back your love ,
And i will wait for it until the end of my life .
Mum ....
You are the only person whom I loved so muchhh,
I hope you will love me too.
Mum ....
Dont love me because it is your responsibity to do so ,
I need your true love that comes form your HEART .
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUMMY :')
Happy Mother's Day Mum
My Dear Mum;
Eyda  :')